ARB shout out

Ramjet

Explorer
My ARB Story

After purchasing my ARB bumper for my FJ and getting it installed, I noticed that the fog light assemblies were to small to fit into the openings. I went back to where I purchased it and was told that since I bought a scratch and dent and the sale was final, they couldn't help me out. Plus, they couldn't locate the parts anywhere. That's when I called ARB.

After several emails, phone calls, and pictures I was discovered that the bumper I had purchased was a model that was no longer sold, in fact, it hadn't been made for several years. After checking the warehouse, they couldn't find the correct parts as well. All was lost......

Then......

I get an email back from ARB and they had located some parts for in Oz. and that it would take some time to get them. I mailed my inserts in exchange and several weeks later, free of charge, I received the correct inserts.

It's moments like this, where the company goes above and beyond to take care of the customer, that makes you a true believer in not only the product, but that they will stand behind it as well.

gmoneyluv

I bought an ARB Simpson III RTT and had to cut the cover at the end of a trip when it got caught in the zipper. Called them to buy a new cover and not only did they send me a new cover for free, but they also sent the new pole assembly they were now using in the tents. Great company and great aftermarket service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94