F150 Good EXPO rig?

scoutzach

how did you break them if you dont mind me asking i will not be going rocking climbing with the thing f150 are simply just not made for that just trail riding is what ill be doing
thanks raul b

Raul B

Explorer
how did you break them if you dont mind me asking i will not be going rocking climbing with the thing f150 are simply just not made for that just trail riding is what ill be doing
thanks raul b
i didnt break mine... i have just been looking around to find companies that make aftermarket upgraded parts for our trucks. not a whole lot of companies do but i have found some

Malamute

Observer
I didn't see anything about axle shafts yet. I'd be interested in some when (notice the word when, not if :D ) I wear out the ones in my current Suburban. I think I put 3 OEM type aftermarkets in my last Suburban.

scoutzach

the only thing i have plans for for the back of the truck is rooftop tent with all the bedding inside on a homemade bed rack, fridge, small inverter, my tools that in my toolbox, some water food fuel and other camping and expedition stuff maybe one of those portable showers that i can use water from the river or lake for it

scoutzach

another thing i just thought about raul b could maybe chime in (i think you have a programmer) i could even tweek the engine and transmission and all that stuff for my driveline will not be stressing under load i dont know anything about programmers but i need to get one i have 37 inch tires on my rig and it lags a little bit and i need to get it regeared. also to add to my list of stuff there will be a propane tank in there just in case i cant make a fire to cook my food. but i think getting water from rivers of lakes is a good idea for the shower thing instead of using drinking water and if i ever run out of that i can always purify it. what do you guys think

Raul B

Explorer
another thing i just thought about raul b could maybe chime in (i think you have a programmer) i could even tweek the engine and transmission and all that stuff for my driveline will not be stressing under load i dont know anything about programmers but i need to get one i have 37 inch tires on my rig and it lags a little bit and i need to get it regeared. also to add to my list of stuff there will be a propane tank in there just in case i cant make a fire to cook my food. but i think getting water from rivers of lakes is a good idea for the shower thing instead of using drinking water and if i ever run out of that i can always purify it. what do you guys think
it can be done with custom tunes.

you def need to regear your truck. i have been in the performance truck buisness since 2006 and the first thing i tell my customers is to regear their truck.

if you have any questions feel free to PM me if you want.

also for your water what im going to do with my truck is put a RV water tank where my spare tire is since im going to be moving it anyways.

scoutzach

regear is probably the first thing i will do its been like that for about 2 years now
ill def pm you for tuner stuff i have no idea in that department
rv tank is a good idea i may have to steal that one from ya

Raul B

Explorer
Do you think 37s are to much for my truck for some reason im just worried about the ifs falling apart

It all depends on what type of wheeling your gonna do. If you regear your truck you may be ok. Personally I want 37's for my truck as well but I'm not going to go as tall of a lift as you and I'm going to upgrade the is a bit.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

scoutzach

Ill just be doing trail riding i may have to get over a few rocks and stuff like that not rock climbing whatsoever nkthing to aggressive just wanna be able to go over whatever is there reasonably

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz