2013 Ford Raptor SuperCrew build

Big50

Adventurer
Forgot to post this...we were invited to shoot a video with Falken Tire. Some cool shots of the truck in action. So much fun that day!

Big50

Adventurer
Any pics of the F250?

Also, did I miss the post about it? Are you keeping the Raptor?

Didn't miss anything. Posted it on our Instagram but was waiting until I got some parts in to start a separate thread.

2017 F250. Want to set this up to camp out of the back.

908356fb04cf952acdae3f481edd3937.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fogcitysurfer

Nice! Cant wait to see the F250 build. I just bought a brand new 2016 F250 I found on a back lot! Im headed in the same direction. Softopper with Vantech rack over it for my surfboards. Rhino rack or frontrunner on the roof. Custom sleep platform for half the bed with storage drawers underneath, other side will have fridge etc.

Attachments

• IMG_4741.jpg
    IMG_4741.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 37

Big50

Adventurer
Nice! Cant wait to see the F250 build. I just bought a brand new 2016 F250 I found on a back lot! Im headed in the same direction. Softopper with Vantech rack over it for my surfboards. Rhino rack or frontrunner on the roof. Custom sleep platform for half the bed with storage drawers underneath, other side will have fridge etc.

Wow, nice find! Can't wait to see it.

Deezel

Big. fellow raptor owner here..

Was wondering how those KMC holeshots are working out for you? Do they hold up to the abuse? Also what size and offset are they?

I have a set of method NVs that are apparently all out of round, that can not be balanced. I do trips to moab to mountain bike and do some fun runs in the truck but, probably nothing like you have done. Needless to say I'm really disappointed in these wheels. Method of course refuses to warranty them.

I've thought about moving to a set of beadlocks, but I tow a pretty large camping trailer with my family on board, and I'm a little concerned with the maintenance/liability. Have you had any experience with beadlocks?

Big50

Adventurer
Big. fellow raptor owner here..

Was wondering how those KMC holeshots are working out for you? Do they hold up to the abuse? Also what size and offset are they?

I have a set of method NVs that are apparently all out of round, that can not be balanced. I do trips to moab to mountain bike and do some fun runs in the truck but, probably nothing like you have done. Needless to say I'm really disappointed in these wheels. Method of course refuses to warranty them.

I've thought about moving to a set of beadlocks, but I tow a pretty large camping trailer with my family on board, and I'm a little concerned with the maintenance/liability. Have you had any experience with beadlocks?

Sorry... just saw this. They have been great so far. I've been on the same set of wheels for the last year and a half with no issue. I can get you a solid deal on them if you're still in the market. Just shoot me a pm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne