Biking Pics

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Whether its road or mountain post your pics here.

Here are a couple of mine from today. Actually just a couple hours ago.
IMG_0514_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0516_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0506_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0507_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0508_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0509_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0511_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0517_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0512_edited-1.jpg

TeleScooby

Adventurer
soon as I get a new point and shoot I'll toss a couple up here of the busses I battle every morning!

I like yours better...

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Great pics! Man I wish I was able to ride in the winter, really makes you hungry to get back on it in the spring.

Here's youtube clip I took with a helmet cam on some local single track, the video quality got really poor after I uploaded it, but that's typical for youtube I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjwybRtaPlg

Here's a couple of shots from White Rim trail from a self supported trip I did with my friend Alison. We used bob's and I was the lucky guy who had the 7 gallons of water on mine. Ugh! In hindsight, being that she is actually a professional cyclist and I'm most definately no where near her league, she should have taken the extra ballast, then maybe.... just maybe I would have had a shot!

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
upcruiser said:
Great pics! Man I wish I was able to ride in the winter, really makes you hungry to get back on it in the spring.

Here's youtube clip I took with a helmet cam on some local single track, the video quality got really poor after I uploaded it, but that's typical for youtube I guess.

Here's a couple of shots from White Rim trail from a self supported trip I did with my friend Alison. We used bob's and I was the lucky guy who had the 7 gallons of water on mine. Ugh! In hindsight, being that she is actually a professional cyclist and I'm most definately no where near her league, she should have taken the extra ballast, then maybe.... just maybe I would have had a shot!

Nice video. Prodigy and cool mountain biking videos go well together. :punk03:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Thanks! It was one of my first times using Windows movie maker. A bit rough but a good first effort I thought! The bummer was the sound though, I had the mic in my camelback and you hear the water sloshing around the whole video.

SOAZ

TeleScooby said:
soon as I get a new point and shoot I'll toss a couple up here of the busses I battle every morning!

I like yours better...
Ouch! Riding on the road has to be scary sometimes. I feel for the road riders. When I do I get shivers down my spine from passing dump trucks! :jumping:

SOAZ

Ursidae69 said:
Dang Tim, is the desert really that green right now? Wow, I need to make a trip to AZ.
Crazy. If you squint or drink too many it looks like Hawaii... with saguaros. :oops:
Come on down. The weather is getting nice. I start to shiver and shake if its under 80!

SOAZ

upcruiser said:

That was fun! It makes me want to get up to flagstaff to ride in some trees! Down here its so open... well visually anyway. If you dare leave the trail it becomes scary really fast. Ouch, cactus!

TeleScooby

Adventurer
SOAZ said:
Ouch! Riding on the road has to be scary sometimes. I feel for the road riders. When I do I get shivers down my spine from passing dump trucks! :jumping:

This morning it was a construction truck loaded with drywall:littlefriend:

Elvota

Observer
Cool photos everyone. Amazing how green Phoenix is right now.

I figured this thread would be a good excuse to dig through my archives. :D

Carving a corner in the GooseBerry Trail network near Zion, UT:

Corner02.jpg

My girlfriend boosting one up in Big Bear, CA:

MickiAirII.jpg

Some "secret" stunt trail around Breckenridge, CO:

Stunt01a.jpg

This one always makes me want to dig the bike out of mothballs, near Crested Butte, CO:

Truck01a.jpg

I even found an old video that we made for a Rocky Mountain contest entry back in the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSM6wQolCl4

The E-Mail at the end is forgotten... but I still remember the crash. :Wow1:

SOAZ

Elvota said:
Cool photos everyone. Amazing how green Phoenix is right now.

I figured this thread would be a good excuse to dig through my archives. :D

Carving a corner in the GooseBerry Trail network near Zion, UT:

The E-Mail at the end is forgotten... but I still remember the crash. :Wow1:
You're a frickin stud, I knew it!! Good stuff! :bowdown:
Great shot of Micki! :bike_rider:
I'm going to have to ride tomorrow night too. :sombrero:

\\'anderer

Adventurer
Here's a couple pics from a past ride

Aliso Woods canyon

Lun ch time in the canyon

Here is the snake I accidently ran over, notice, he is OK. It was not scary untill I saw what kind of snake, but this area is full of snakes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior