Garrett Mobility Trailer...I am new at this

weaponxarmory

So I have been combing the internet for months trying to find exactly what I wanted in a trailer and I found it. I purchased my trailer on govliquidation and should pick it up next week. I just need a little input on painting the trailer and electrical.

I do a lot of camping and hunting (not unusually rough terrain). This trailer is going to haul gear and will not be used as any sort of sleeping quarters as I don't see there being enough space for both. That being said I would love to add a deep cycle battery and a small power inverter the power a few small items when hunting, camping, or tailgating. I am a beginner with electrical setups. Besides the battery and the wires that connect to the power inverter, what else is needed or what am I missing about setting this up? Also if you have large enough solar panels is it possible to actually CHARGE a deep cycle if off-road for days instead of just MAINTAINING a battery with solar power?

Lastly, Painting...I believe the enclosure is air craft aluminum and the chassis is steel. The chassis has surface rust and I know will need to be blasted and painted. Powder coating, painting....????

Any kind of ideas or knowledge from you guys would be much appreciated!!!
56483113.jpg
56484127.jpg
56483128.jpg
56484139.jpg

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
What are the dimensions on this, what weight axle is under it, what purposed did is serve; Seems like a lot of room for pretty much anything. I could see solar mounted on the angled side.

Take some time clean it up good, them mak your choices. It appears to have endless uses.. roof looks solid and that is a god sent. Get a bunch of friends around on a week end and go at ti. It has postentional. Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.'''

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94