Hunting for a 2005 or newer v10 E350, conversion or passenger

draaronr

Adventurer
would love conversion or chateau, next in line passenger
v10 a must
was hoping someone was teetering about selling a nice van, or I know there are some search ninja's on this forum and hoping they could work their magic.
No real budget. dont' wanna spend 45k, and don't wanna a project vehicle. want something I can fly in and driveaway in.

packmule

Observer
We're looking for a similar van, though I'm looking for the best E-350 Chateau I can grab for around $5k. Here's a 2007 Quigley conversion van, V10, 32k miles, nice interior and a few extras near me in Portland. It's out of my price range at $28k, but it's been on CL off and on since at least December, so they might be somewhat flexible on price. It's literally 5 minutes away from me, so let me know if you'd like some local eyes.

00C0C_jam3PLtFRtE_600x450.jpg

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4360017666.html

draaronr

Adventurer
deposit made on a truck, can't wait. Its out west. Going to fly the whole family out and make a camping 17day cross country trip to get it back to the east coast. Stoked. I really appreciate both Packmule and Chris at Ujoint for scoping two vans out for me. two stand up guys that I owe both a few rounds of beers too.

packmule

Observer
Congratulations! Post up a few pics when you can. Glad to help the search. Did you end up with the van from my area or somewhere else out west?

draaronr

Adventurer
Congratulations! Post up a few pics when you can. Glad to help the search. Did you end up with the van from my area or somewhere else out west?

No he backed out of the deal. Bought it for the 26 he wanted asked if he wanted a deposit he said no. My plans were to fly the whole family out and camp our way back home over 17 days seeing the sights. So the next day when I called to firm it up he said he had a full price offer and was taking it. So started hunting and found one in San Francisco area super clean no rust well maintained. It's an 06 quigley chateau 75k miles for 18k so I'm happy. I'll start a post when I fly out and update with pics etc as we venture across

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12