1979 Ford E250 Van with 4x4 Conversion For Sale

CS Rees

1979 Ford E250 van with 4x4 conversion. Ford MotorCraft rebuilt 460 V8 with 43k miles. Rebuilt C6 transmission with 33k miles. California camper pop-up top. Brand new 35 x 12.50 tires. Recently rebuilt front end, completely gone through. High pinion front limited slip rear. New windshield, new captain seats (driver is power). Interior has been redone, great for camping. Too many items to list, runs great. Asking $10,500. Or best offer.

Seller Contact Info
Corey
Work 801-330-5117

Van.JPGVan1.JPGVan2.JPGVan3.JPGVan4.JPGVan5.JPGVan7.JPGVan8.JPGVan9.JPGVan11.JPG

John W

Observer
Clean is right!
My first van was a 1979 E100.
Short wheelbase, stock manual transmission.

Loved it, super good on gasoline. Bought it used with green shag carpeting interior, front sunroof, rear vent, rear louvres.

I can't find evidence now that Ford ever made the E100 van, never mind the 5 speed manual tranny.
Anyone?

I would jump on a manual tranny today if it existed.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Clean is right!
My first van was a 1979 E100.
Short wheelbase, stock manual transmission.

Loved it, super good on gasoline. Bought it used with green shag carpeting interior, front sunroof, rear vent, rear louvres.

I can't find evidence now that Ford ever made the E100 van, never mind the 5 speed manual tranny.
Anyone?

I would jump on a manual tranny today if it existed.

Pretty sure the E100 was the previous body style. When Ford switched to the newer body style, like your '79, the redesignated the van E150. I could be wrong, but pretty sure that's what happened. No idea on the trans, but I'd imagine they came with three on the trees until at least the late 70's, maybe early 80's even.

John W

Observer
This was 5 (or 4 maybe, I forget) on the floor, with clutch pedal.
E100 had the round headlights, before they made them square.
But I think the E150's existed concurrently, and the E100 was the shorty van with a V6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior