WTB 98 Ford E series passenger seat swivel mount

just kev

I want to buy on but would like to avoid the 260 total (new) for the Swivel and the Piro adapter.
Anyone got a spare they'd like to part with?

thanks,

kev

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm in for a second one...

(I still think we should have a stickied thread for van parts)

just kev

It amazes me how expensive they are. If I find some at a 'local' RV salvage I'll post up how many they have.
My problem is time. I could get a cheaper OEM type then make a bracket but between work, climbing, and
diving I barely have time left to build the van....Solution - must win lottery (but then I'd have to buy tickets)

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
I have a couple of swivel seat bases out of my ambo's. Not sure of the fit to the ford bolt pattern but they are very heavy duty and come with the seat belt mounts for lap belts. Let me know if you want some photos/dimensions.

just kev

If you could take a photo of the bottom, top and side of a passenger one and give me the dimensions between holes I think I can figure it out.
What year ambulance?

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
1998 ford for one of them and 1999 freightliner for the other 2. Fairly sure they they are all the same. Probably the same manufacturer. 2 of them came out of the box part of the ambos but one came out of the front (3rd/jump seat) of the freightliner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94