Offroad fishing Trailer

HAFICON

Adventurer
I'm using a miller diversion 165, with a finger tip control this is why I can tig weld the whole trailer build. No foot pedal needed.

NICE.... I have the MillerMatic 211 MIG I love it, but I want a tig machine on my own the current one I use would take up a pick up truck bed just to move it..

BurbanAZ

Explorer
I love the ice fishing house idea, I've never heard of those but it seems like a great idea. I may have to try and steal that idea.

ratled

Adventurer
I love the ice fishing house idea, I've never heard of those but it seems like a great idea. I may have to try and steal that idea.

I can see the guy on the other end of that phone call.... "you want it shipped where !!!!???? AZ?????"

Though I have to admit the idea is BRILLIANT!

ratled

clutch burner

Adding a rail for a yakama roof rack.

I broke the roof rack mount and had to modify a new bracket it was pot metal and could not weld on it.
I made a sleeve and bolted it to it.

I have the trailer hooked up to the Fj and took it for a spin around the block.

It was a good day seeing my flat bottom pram on the trailer for the first time. The finish line is close.

Last edited:

colorado matt

Adventurer
been following along and it looks great .... do you plan on getting it weighed ...just curious what it ends up being? ... Matt

clutch burner

been following along and it looks great .... do you plan on getting it weighed ...just curious what it ends up being? ... Matt

When I get the led marker and tail lights wired on the trailer. I'm going to schedule a inspection,with MVD to get my vin number and will have it weighed if they can do it there.

clutch burner

I decided to make a bumper for the trailer, it came out looking really good .Weld on shackles with flush mount led marker lights.

Welded on the trailer.

Weld on mount for the ram jack.

If I should get a flat the ram jack should make for a easy tire change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier