Tent assemblies

RKraft

Observer
Hi I am not sure if this is the right area to post this so if not please move to correct area. My question is there any companies that make tents to install on utility trailers? Some thing similar to this set up I found on a craigslist add http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/spo/4315651405.html. I have a nice 5' X 8.6' trailer already that I would like to use for both around house chores and then install tent assembly. Really want to take my kids out camping to enjoy the great outdoors, my 11 year old daughter already like going bow hunting with me hopefully this year she can pull the legal weight to shot her own deer. ANy information or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Randy

ezzzzzzz

Observer
I just E-mailed that listing to see if the owner could provide that info. I'd like to know for possible future projects too.

mbuckner

Adventurer
Search for "tent and awning" manufacturers in your area ..... if they would not do it, maybe
they can direct to some company that does custom tents ......

Good luck,

Mike

RKraft

Observer
Thanks for that link I checked it out. Looks like I need to save a few pennies for one. They look nicely constructed and that is what I'm looking for. Good Amount of room also for the bigger one. Time to start build plans while saving up. The wife is going g to real happy with me now that I got this plan :D. I like to keep her on her toes.
Randy

compactcamping

Explorer
Check out the OzTrail trailer tents at Kakado Camping

CAMPER9_1024x1024.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz