m101a BBQ Trailer

Muy Grande

Just like the title say's anyone out there convert their m101a into a BBQ trailer?

I have a 1962 m101a 3/4 trailer. I bought a smoker at the Mercedes Livestock show this past weekend. I want to combine the 2 and make a BBQ m101a trailer. My dilema is should I only use the frame and place the smoker on the frame and get rid of the box or should I keep the box and place the smoker within the box and start my conversion.

Anyone one out there done this.

I'll post pictures of my trailer and the smoker I plan to place on it in a few days. Currently in the process of converting the trailer from overslung to underslung. Thanks.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Take the tub off and sell it to some redneck to make a pick up bed on his mud truck.
Use the frame M116A1 and mount the smoker to it with side tables made of angle and expanded metal.
Keep the military theme with a Olive Drab high heat paint job with white stars and logos.

Attachments

• 500x1000px-LL-1c1aaf94_IMG_2806.jpg
    500x1000px-LL-1c1aaf94_IMG_2806.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 24
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 211

/dev/m416

/dev/yj tow vehicle
Hey, hey! I resemble that remark! :sombrero:
And why do we have a fuel can on the cooker? Mark, you find the wildest stuff! I used to think my GoogleFu was strong, but now I'm beginning to doubt... How do you find this stuff?

Muy Grande

I like it....my smoker isnt that big. But That is the same idea I had. One side for the smoker another side for the wood and propane tank. Any more pics.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior