Safari Equipment USA trailers....Anyone heard of these?

FELNTPSY

Here is the link to their site.

http://www.safariequipmentusa.com/trailers/expedition/

Anyone have any experience with them? Price seems low for the style. I did notice there is no Max-coupler or similar...just a standard 1 7/8 ball....but that would be a simple fix. Looks like on the models with stove and sink it takes up the majority of the storage area in the main box.

Any other thoughts on what you see on their site? Looking at getting something similar and compared to the price of others out there it is a bit less pricey.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Interesting enough....although I see a few obvious design flaws.

The landing gear and tail lights hanging down in the back seem like a accident waiting to happen...and I'm not sure why the lid opens, because an average height person certainly couldn't reach anything in there.

The price point seems fair though.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Looks like a nice set up. If the price includes the tent it is a good deal.

Attachments

• BannerExpedition.jpg
    BannerExpedition.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 53

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Last edited:

java

Expedition Leader
Wow it does look the like knock off. If it wasn't a minimum order of 4 I would almost be tempted to buy one....

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Jeff D says there was one sitting inside Troncalli's outfitting shop on GA-400 but it began to rust (indoors) and was removed.
If you're curious, go ask them at the shop. It's across from the outlet mall in Dawsonville.

I'd be scared to haul around a Chinese knockoff. No telling what weld is going to break when...

Runt

Adventurer
Jeff D says there was one sitting inside Troncalli's outfitting shop on GA-400 but it began to rust (indoors) and was removed.
If you're curious, go ask them at the shop. It's across from the outlet mall in Dawsonville.

I'd be scared to haul around a Chinese knockoff. No telling what weld is going to break when...

Well said! Buy American or at least North American. Our interdependent economy's need it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94