Weatherguard Drawers + Harbor Freight Trailer Build

Xrunner

Explorer
Autozone coupons are easy to come by online, bringing the price down 20% and often earning you gift cards as well.

MAY20 is a current code that gives you 20% off online orders if you ship to your home address. These boxes appears to have free shipping too.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
That went out the window weeks ago....

Thanks for that layout pic. Any closeups? I was figuring I'd be dragging out the table saw in a few weeks to build some sort of organizer.

Unfortunately, I do not have the trailer anymore but I can either get pics from the new owner (a friend of mine) or see if I have an old pic floating around. Either way, I will get some to you!

JS114

I finally got the second toolbox in from Autozone. I decided to run some angle down the seam with the drawer. I'll also be running angle across the space between the boxes, creating a frame at the front of the trailer. With a piece of aluminum plate, I'll be able to enclose the front of the trailer creating a truck bed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401322050.955484.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401322106.635567.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401322126.886757.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

screwball48

Explorer
Try looking at a scrap yard or pawn shop for a cheap used diamond plate truck toolbox. If you can find a rougher one you could use the lid for your front enclosure and come out cheaper than buying new plate.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
That went out the window weeks ago....

Thanks for that layout pic. Any closeups? I was figuring I'd be dragging out the table saw in a few weeks to build some sort of organizer.

I have unfortunately lost contact with the person who bought my trailer. If I get a hold of him again, I will be sure to ask for some pictures.

cianksmith

Holy thread from the dead, but did you have any additional pics of this? I'm doing the same thing, and just stumbled onto this. Looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior