Bliss Mobil-Exciting New Expedition Vehicle Company

chrisdoug1994

Hi everybody,
I have just been reading about this new Dutch company
http://www.blissmobil.com
From what I have read they are removable container sized homes with some state of the art equipment like a home control system. I really like the look of the 20 foot one especially the one on the Man Kat. Was just wondering what people thought of it and if anybody had any experience with this company.

2013-09-26%2022.47.41.jpg

Keyne

Adventurer
Wow, pretty cool. I like their philosophy and its great to see more players entering the market. I think it is smart to have several standard variants instead of custom. That way they can continue to perfect the design.

They discuss using jacks to remove it for use as an independent home and that they are "army style" and stow in the back. That sounds amazing. I always wondered why this wasn't done in the past with the big rigs. Great to go to a location and use it as a base camp.

Last edited:

LoRoad

Adventurer
Cat's out of the bag now

We've been speaking with these guys going on a couple months now. I love working with them. They have revamped my design a bit and we are working on final engineering now.

Bottom line is this, everyone who said it would take two to three years to get my design done by myself - we're right. With these guys, far less time. And I believe they are trustworthy!

Screen shot 2014-03-16 at 3.09.39 PM.jpg
usa-9.jpg

AMBOT

Adventurer
Great rendering. Glad to hear things are progressing. I hope your build thread will continue.

LoRoad

Adventurer
Great rendering. Glad to hear things are progressing. I hope your build thread will continue.

The build tread will continue once we feel completely confident others are not actively seeking to keep us from getting it built. That means we'll likely keep a ton of things to ourselves until they are completed. Sadly, it's what must be done.

New Layout.jpg

AMBOT

Adventurer
Build your ark Noah!

This looks like it will rival any Unicat or Bimobil. Being your own contractor will be very rewarding, even with assistance from Bliss.

chrisdoug1994

Wow that is pretty amazing. I didn't think they did custom builds I thought they only had standardised designs. Really like it especially the pop up roof. Look forward to hearing more about it.

LoRoad

Adventurer

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader
We've been speaking with these guys going on a couple months now. I love working with them. They have revamped my design a bit and we are working on final engineering now.

Bottom line is this, everyone who said it would take two to three years to get my design done by myself - we're right. With these guys, far less time. And I believe they are trustworthy!

View attachment 218967
View attachment 218965

Man that looks like a lmtv

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles