02pathfinder slow QX4 build..

02pathfinder

Observer
Any thoughts on the fluerys spacer lift? I have seen one with the full 2" all around, looks good. Price is right for sure.. The amount of off road my car will see will be very minimal do to where I'm located in the world..

marty1977

Adventurer
I was thinking of going that route as well but i was thinking of getting a 1" spacers as i know i need new springs all around so when i replace them with the longer springs with some lift and it would be OME or IRONMAN then i will be sitting at about 2" with a good ride. I was also looking at AC lift but from what i gather its very hard ride and i will be doing lots of mix driving ( highway + mild off road ) i want something with better ride and i think even going stock good springs even the ones from RockAuto and the 2" lift would be a good option and inexpensive as well and that way you could as im planing doing it in stages.

Allof75

Pathfinder
I have his spacers up front, and they're good quality. For my tastes however, I wanted the stiffness of the OMEs, which allowed much more control off road than the stock spring rate. Much less body roll too, and they take large bumps better, less bobbing. Something to consider.

02pathfinder

Observer
hujyjeda.jpg

Nothing crazy, but went on a little day MTB trip and snapped a loaded pic.. Hooray for 70 degrees in Indy today.

02pathfinder

Observer
I haven't made much, or any progress yet in the way of a build, other than research... But I use the crap out of it daily!
yjahu2yt.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marty1977

Adventurer
Build will come in time Mate. Most important you are enjoying the truck and life and if its good for what you want out of it then no point of making changes for now its always better the closer you have it to stock the better, I'm sure many guys and gals would agree with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz