My newest invention...

Rescue Ninja

Adventurer
I'd like to introduce everyone to the Haynie Pot. Haynie Pot, say hello to everyone. Everyone, say hello to the Haynie Pot, my ultra portable pooper.

Haynie-Pot.jpg

Geodoc

Adventurer
Nice job Rescue Ninja. Looks like you're close to me. Will you be at the Puyallup next weekend so I can check it out? Mind come in handy for my planned trip.

Rescue Ninja

Adventurer
I was excited to see that the gun show was gonna be here this weekend, until I realized there is no way to fit it into my schedule. How local are you?

frans

Adventurer
I have a quick question: If the bucket flexes when you are sitting on it, will the hinged seat flex, open a bit and perhaps pinch your butt?

I have a quick question: If the bucket flexes when you are sitting on it, will the hinged seat flex, open a bit and perhaps pinch your butt?

If the bucket flexes when you are sitting on it, will you eventually fall in?
Is there a weight limit?:)
Maybe rename it "The Pooper Packer" or "Sanitary Carry" , "Pack it in, Poop it Out"
Great idea, but what's a Haynie?

Last edited:

Rescue Ninja

Adventurer
Thanks for the input guys. I had about 280# of myself plus wiggly kids all on it at the same time and there was still no bucket flex, I'm gonna call it's weight limit at least 250#. Additionally, the seat is forced into an extended/fully open position by the bucket so it can't move any further to pinch, and the seems are in an area that no skin/flesh touch while in use. Between it's moderately solid build, the nature of it being fully open, and the hinges out of the way I'm hoping there won't be any issues.

As for the name, on another forum I posted my collection of parts minus the seat (the bucket plus a had full of nuts and bolts, six hinges, four clevis pins, four small "L" brackets, some screw/twist knobs, some wing nuts, and a bunch of fender washers), and I said I'd name my invention after the first person to guess what all this was going to become. Haynie guessed it, and I kinda like the ring of the Haynie Pot. It feels like a play on a Honey Bucket.

Geodoc

Adventurer
My bad - gun show wasn't this weekend :-(, but it is next weekend. I'm in Enumscratch and plan on being at the WAC show Saturday morning.

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Does it all fit <INSIDE> of the 5 gallon bucket with a lid on it? That might be an interesting way to go instead of using a backpack... just an idea.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Nice idea.
I just use a bucket from Jason's Deli, an old toilet seat with grooves cut in to match the bucket, and Reliance Double-Doodie bags.
I do like that hinged seat thing and might have to adapt it. Everything else fits in the bucket fine...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior