Not really new to the forum just need some ideas for my trailer.

allsierra123

My setup is rather large in terms of a expedition trailer. Its a '72 bell 17'. The thing is a cream puff. I have used it for 4 camping season's in the pacific northwest. About 6 months ago I moved to northern Baja Mexico. So I have quickly found that this camper which my wife and I both love, isn't really ideal for camping anything other that CG's right off the main highway. Which is not really ever the type of camping we do. So the main thing I would need to upgrade. Is I think ride height. That is really hurting me thus far. Also would like to do front and rear storage decks on it. No anything major just to carry extra essentials. And would like to upgrade from the single house battery to something else larger and have the ability to charge from my truck. I do have a power inverter in my truck I could plug I to for emergency power. But to be able to trickle charge while driving would be great. I have an onboard water tank and a small onboard black water tank. Grey water runs out on the ground. And my appliances are all propane besides the fridge its either propane or electric. Can't wait to hear your ideas and keep you folks updated on my progress.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

allsierra123

Here is a pic of my setup as of our last camping trip.

ubusysu9.jpg

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

You should look into a couple of solar panels for the roof. A solar charger and some deep cycle AGM batteries. A lift wouldn't hurt either and paint it camo:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior