Roam About with "Big Hank"

Hey Park.....sitting here with my first cup of coffee at the BLM land near the Holtville Hot Springs (you know it well). Anyhow thanks for posting the blog.....great stuff to read as life passes by.....safe travels.....

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Hey Park.....sitting here with my first cup of coffee at the BLM land near the Holtville Hot Springs (you know it well). Anyhow thanks for posting the blog.....great stuff to read as life passes by.....safe travels.....

Jerry.....have a soak for me down there. I always stop at the springs when I cross over to Baja and bury the pistol there. Got a special spot I always bury it. Thanks for the compliment on the blog. Be safe out there and keep posting. I'll be back on the road in two weeks and will be out for about 3 months. Will be some work involved but mostly screwing off. I'll be in the Chinook this time so none of that good off road stuff I can get to in the FWC but already checking spots on the map where I want to explore. Back to California, Texas, Florida, Michigan and points between. I do love being out on the road and roaming around never knowing where I'll be the next night. Life is good when on the road!

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Another update. Trying to get caught up.............

http://nowheretobetour.blogspot.com/2018/02/mojave-trail-baja-part-4_17.html

Baja%20Wayne%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

galvyork

Adventurer
Great write up and pictures, Park. Keep them coming and stay safe.

Do you ever have 2 people stay in the 4 wheel camper?

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Great write up and pictures, Park. Keep them coming and stay safe.

Do you ever have 2 people stay in the 4 wheel camper?

Oh yea, my wife has stayed in it many nights. When solo I always sleep east/west in it but slide the bed out when she's with me. Thanks for the compliment on the pics. Some more updates coming soon...............

Hey Park.....enjoying your latest post this morning with a hot cup of coffee, sitting in my camper.....on the east coast ! FYI.....I was at the Wave some years back.....my name was called on my first try (thought you'd want to know that). As you know, it's beautiful so keep trying. As soon as it warms up a bit, I'm headed for northeast Canada for a few months. After that I'll head west.....keep posting.....thanks.....be safe.....

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Thanks....I was watching a ground cloud at daybreak move in from the east and figured it would make for a dramatic effect if it rolled over the edge. Right time....right place!

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Hey Park.....enjoying your latest post this morning with a hot cup of coffee, sitting in my camper.....on the east coast ! FYI.....I was at the Wave some years back.....my name was called on my first try (thought you'd want to know that). As you know, it's beautiful so keep trying. As soon as it warms up a bit, I'm headed for northeast Canada for a few months. After that I'll head west.....keep posting.....thanks.....be safe.....

Jerry....you're a lucky man scoring that permit. I talked with numerous others who have tried many times with no luck. I'll be back though and it's hopefully not going anywhere. Have fun up in Canada. I look forward to more pics. I'm currently up in the Smokies photographing these guys.......

CadesCoveBear-11-XL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles