Roam About with "Big Hank"

Gravel Slinger

Observer
Love it, as always! Sometimes I'll be telling my husband about something you post & our son usually interrupts asking "Is that the dude with the cute lil dog?" Thanks for letting us follow along!

galvyork

Adventurer
WOW what a video! Your pics a great as always! I hope to get some at least half as good during my summer adventures. Travel safe and thanks for posting.

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Love it, as always! Sometimes I'll be telling my husband about something you post & our son usually interrupts asking "Is that the dude with the cute lil dog?" Thanks for letting us follow along!

Quite welcome....thanks for the compliment.

WOW what a video! Your pics a great as always! I hope to get some at least half as good during my summer adventures. Travel safe and thanks for posting.

Yea, I've watched that video several times. I'd love to get out that way when the surf is pouring in. It's a beautiful spot either way. Probably my favorite area along the Oregon Coast.

Petey and I will be hitting the road on the 28th of this month. This trip will be a little work and a lot of roaming about. Will be out four four months and hope to make it all the way to Novia Scotia before I turn it around and head back west. Here's my proposed route. I've got sixteen spots I have to hit work wise (more on this later) but everything else is wide open. At times, I'll have weeks in between mandatory stops so plenty of time to explore. Stay tuned.

Route%20Picture.jpg

I'm having to keep Petey in check as he's raring to get back out on the road. Stay tuned!

San%20Ignaco%20North-20-5-X3.jpg

unkamonkey

Explorer
It looks like you will be traveling just North of my house. Stop in and I will find Petey a good bone to gnaw on. You can have one as well if you want one. Park in my yard, plug in for power and you can use whatever you need. You wouldn't be the first person to camp in my yard.

parkkitchings

Adventurer
It looks like you will be traveling just North of my house. Stop in and I will find Petey a good bone to gnaw on. You can have one as well if you want one. Park in my yard, plug in for power and you can use whatever you need. You wouldn't be the first person to camp in my yard.

Thanks. May take you up on that offer.

galvyork

Adventurer
I'm going to be all over the Us this summer. I'm sure our paths will cross. I'm going to be doing the TAT starting in August. It would be great to meet up for lunch or something.

Don

parkkitchings

Adventurer
I'm going to be all over the Us this summer. I'm sure our paths will cross. I'm going to be doing the TAT starting in August. It would be great to meet up for lunch or something.

Don

Be on the lookout for Petey and I. We'll be in the Chinook and will be pulling a dual axle black cargo trailer most of the trip.

Cape%20Flattery%20%281%20of%2020%29.jpg

greatplns

I've thoroughly enjoyed following along with your adventures. Honestly it kinda kicked me in the butt to start planning my own. Thanks for all the pictures and stories, what a great country out there waiting to be explored.

BTW it looks like we live right along your route on I70 in kansas. If you need a place to stop, do any maintenance, stay, let me know.

Garey

parkkitchings

Adventurer
I've thoroughly enjoyed following along with your adventures. Honestly it kinda kicked me in the butt to start planning my own. Thanks for all the pictures and stories, what a great country out there waiting to be explored.

BTW it looks like we live right along your route on I70 in kansas. If you need a place to stop, do any maintenance, stay, let me know.

Garey

Thanks and glad you've followed along and yes, there is so much to see in this country. Depending on my actual route I may take you up on that offer. Thanks....Park

Texas Aggie

Observer
Great photos and more importantly - congrats on getting hitched! Not sure what your plans are for TX travels, but Big Bend is certainly the highlight of the parks here. With 95% of the land privately owned, it limits the options for exploring. The hill country has some nice scenic drives, but the parks are fairly limited (and crowded this time of year). If your time is limited, I'd probably stay in the Big Bend area (there's both a state and national park) until it was time to head to Dallas.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Wanted to say, I came across this this morning and went through it all today. Thank you for keeping it updated, and posting. Gives me extra places to add to my list, and trip ideas. Helps to keep me motivated in between my own adventures. Safe travels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94