interior bed lining done

1morebike

Adventurer
4 pounds of dry ice, a few wire brushes, some goof off, 3 layers of Al's HNR, 3 layers of Al's bed liner and a whole lot of my time and its done.IMG_0700.JPGIMG_0762.JPGIMG_0764.JPGIMG_0820.JPGIMG_0819.JPG

southpier

Expedition Leader
what's next?

is the liner you used better than another? I'm not familiar with that name. gonna keep it bare to make cleaning easier? is it more quiet (in the cab) than before - on the road?

1morebike

Adventurer
The last two pics are it done. I used. Al's because it has good reviews and is easy to roll on or you can buy the gun they sell and spray it but you have to have pretty good compressor. It is a lot more quite going down the road and hold heat/ ac a lot better. Plus I can leave my windows down in the rain and not care. I think it was totally worth doing.

1morebike

Adventurer
I had to remove all the old sound deadner and I was told that putting dry ice on and hitting it with hammer works...it really does!

Jay Ayala

Explorer
Hey 1MB,
what's the verdict on Al's. In regards to sound deadening. Did it cut that down a little? A lot? What would your opinion be? I'm in a position where I'm about to cut my Raider's interior completely and wanted to make the ride quieter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles