Thinking about first camper...

eyemgh

I'm looking for a camper to take backcountry skiing and over to the coast on weekend trips. It won't see any major offroad, well maintained logging roads at the worst. It's typically my nature to dive WAY in and boy do I love the rigs like the Tigers and such, but I figured a baby step that I could get out of easily if the attraction wore off would be a better stepping off point.

This: http://medford.craigslist.org/rvs/4440325396.html is available locally and seems like a decent rig for the money.

The truck has 137K and the camper manufacturer is out of business. They did build with aluminum frames and were well regarded. They just fell victim of the 2008 recession.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

bjp

Rez roamer, dog wrangler
at that price, I'd sure head over there and check it out. you can't go by those pictures alone, but it does look like a steal from what information is there.

let us know what transpires if you go take a look.

good luck.

-ben

eyemgh

Well, without even looking, I decided to pass. As much as I felt it was a deal, I really want a newer truck (fuel injection) and a more austere camper. Still on the prowl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior