Robinson Fuso Spring 2014

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
I'm delighted that you are taking the time to share your words and photos. Very much appreciated.

Travel safely,

Mike

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I'm delighted that you are taking the time to share your words and photos. Very much appreciated.

Travel safely,

Mike

Thanks!

The Wordpress blog thing is a new thing for us so any comments on how to do it better or what works/what doesn't is most welcome.

It has been fun to have people we don't know post on the blog just because they saw our truck, or have people come up to us in a parking lot / rest area having already found and read the blog and ask us questions about it.

pugslyyy

After bumming around the NV and CA deserts for a while we are now at the Flagstaff KOA for tonight and Wednesday night, a chance to clean stuff up before expo and get caught up on work with decent internet/phone service.

Flagstaff KOA is pretty decent given the city location - it's an old-style campground not a modern RV-Resort type place. Campsites are close together, but there are trees everywhere to the extent that driving in the campground / backing in to the space is a challenge.

We managed to make it all the way through CA and the almost $6 a gallon diesel prices, bought 80 gallons and filled up in Flagstaff for $3.71 per.

Saharicon

Adventurer
Thanks!

The Wordpress blog thing is a new thing for us so any comments on how to do it better or what works/what doesn't is most welcome.

It has been fun to have people we don't know post on the blog just because they saw our truck, or have people come up to us in a parking lot / rest area having already found and read the blog and ask us questions about it.

Sent you a PM you can ignore, just saw this post.

If you make it back to the DV area feel free to hit me up and I can give you a complete rundown on Wordpress and website management.

In the meantime you can check out www.adaptdnation.com (I am also currently working/exploring so haven't posted in a couple months but all the content is relevant)

Feel free to contact me through there too, I help people all the time for $0.

Awesome travels and will watch for more post!

pugslyyy

Sent you a PM you can ignore, just saw this post.

If you make it back to the DV area feel free to hit me up and I can give you a complete rundown on Wordpress and website management.

In the meantime you can check out www.adaptdnation.com (I am also currently working/exploring so haven't posted in a couple months but all the content is relevant)

Feel free to contact me through there too, I help people all the time for $0.

Awesome travels and will watch for more post!

Thanks for the offer - sorry we missed hooking up with you. There's always next time!

pugslyyy

Got to meet Mr. and Mrs. Diplostrat tonight, camping in the site next to us. Had a tour of Ndeke Luka - great vehicle!

Always great to share a glass of red wine with folks (especially when it is their wine that is being poured) ;)

photo_i

Explorer
I loved your truck - the mustache is awesome! :) :) :) And I think that "Adventures of Robinson Fuso" is absolutely fabulous name for it!

ExPo-Robinson-Fuso.jpg

pugslyyy

I loved your truck - the mustache is awesome! :) :) :) And I think that "Adventures of Robinson Fuso" is absolutely fabulous name for it!

View attachment 226947

Thanks for the photo!

and... we're back! Arrived back home today and the calendars all still said April. 7000+ miles on the Fuso, wish we were still on the road but back to the responsibilities we have been dodging for the past few months.

Time to start plotting the next trip, and thinking about Expo East.

Thanks for all who followed on the blog robinsonfuso.com or who we talked to on our travels, was a great journey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne