$30 4 gallon shower idea for small campers and trailers

image.jpg
I was thinking with the big arm pump and low price this would be a good idea for a shower for people with small campers and trailers. All you would need is a little shelf to mount it on so when you pumped it the tank would emit fall. Cut the sprayer end off and hook a shower head onto the end. It would also be small enough to move around easily. Let me know if y'all have tried this and how you like it.

Aaaahhhh I'm a bug don't spray meeee ahhhhh!
Actually there have been a small number of threads in similarity to yours. Some were painted black for heat absorption. Better if you had someone switching off to pump while you shower. I use an Eccotemp on demand hot water shower. They're simple and cheap. I paid $139 for mine two months ago. All you need is a water source with a minimum of 35 psi which you can achieve with a sprayer tank hooked up to said shower. The tank and pump I picked up at northern tool for $169. Power is from a battery and either solar or shore power. I realize you are going for the inexpensive and space saving route, but I thought I'd show a little of what I did in case you ever might want to upgrade. I also am a landscaper and have used similar products for which you are thinking of trying, and personally IMHO I believe it would be inadequate for a really good shower. I do wish you luck though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Yea, I've seen the large tank designs on here. I just like to generate ideas when I get one for others to think about and improve on for their situation. I actually have a 25 gallon 4" PVC pipe setup on the roof of my camper with a 3.3 gpm 12v HF pump and water hose sprayer head that cost me less then $100, so it's not really for me. And on a limited budget and available space it would be a little better then the gravity feed showers for about the same money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior