Poler LeTent

xoblaim

Observer
What do guys think about this?

http://www.polerstuff.com/products/the-letent

I have a couple of Poler products and have enjoyed them. It is not hardcore camping gear, but I have actually gotten a lot use out of my Napsack. I am no expert, but the price point seems pretty average for a RTT. I am probably just a sucker for the marketing. Maybe it will help bring RTTs more to the mainstream.

WMPhoto

Observer
$300 to ship from the Northwest to Ohio is normal. Then how come most RTT dealers will ship here for $150?

Ramjet

Explorer
$300 to ship from the Northwest to Ohio is normal. Then how come most RTT dealers will ship here for $150?

Bulk shipping. Most dealers in RTT's get a huge discount for shipping multiple times over the course of the year. Especially on freight charges. That's probably not the case with them as they will probably sell about 10-20 year, maybe.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Got mine delivered for free by the nice folks at Autohome. They carried to OEX last year.

2008 FJ Cruiser expedition ready and off-road trailer with RTT.

xoblaim

Observer
Taking shipping out of the equation (though an important factor to consider) how competitively do you think the tent is priced? $999 seems responsible to me. How much are the china knockoffs going for?

Ramjet

Explorer
They will be at Expo this week. You could look at it there and decide for yourself if its worthy of being $999. Which is the going rate nowadays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior