Land rover British military folding chair

I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this thread. Working in military surplus, one comes across all sorts of odd and ends and in this case I recently picked up some British military folding chairs which from what I understood were somehow associated with Land Rovers. The cloth material is OD green and the arm rests are wood. I'll post a picture a little later as in in the truck right now on our way to the expo. I have one with me. So my question is what might their value be and are they collectible?
Tanks, Dan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 91

roverandom

Adventurer
Not really collectible ( or comfortable) because they made so many. Best bet would be to contact someone into military LR's and have them make you an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShootingCar

Do you have more at home. Are they comfortable. They look kind of old school which I am into. I would say something like $25 a piece but I have no idea so don't be insulted. I was only basing it on the surplus source.

Bigplum

Observer
They are nearly comfortable , can be smelly with the canvas , if you are broad shouldered the rear uprights dig in your back after a while, nicely made though , plenty about over here, I found one left behind at Glastonbury music festival

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior