Building the AlumEscape

SamM

Adventurer
Just read through your entire build thread again. You did an awesome job on this trailer. It was great to see it up close the last couple of years too.

SamM

Jmanscotch

is wandering
I came here for inspiration and am severely saddened by the photobucket broken link crap they're pulling (I heard they wanna charge an ungodly amount to host pictures for 3rd party sites now?).

Not here to complain, well not primarily, I know it isn't your doing, really here to reply and subscribe and hope one day you have 12 hours of free time to sit and fix the links so I can gawk as promised when provided with this link :coffee: I hear it's a great build :dunno:

stomperxj

Explorer
I came here for inspiration and am severely saddened by the photobucket broken link crap they're pulling (I heard they wanna charge an ungodly amount to host pictures for 3rd party sites now?).

Not here to complain, well not primarily, I know it isn't your doing, really here to reply and subscribe and hope one day you have 12 hours of free time to sit and fix the links so I can gawk as promised when provided with this link :coffee: I hear it's a great build :dunno:

If you use Chrome or Firefox just go to the extension/add on store and get "Photobucket Embedded Image Fix"

2012Taco

AlumEscape
I hear you man, I was so disappointed when they went the way they went with it. I'm glad there is now a work around to it because I wasn't looking forward to updating to a new server and updating all my build threads!

Jmanscotch

is wandering
Thanks for the information, I'll try that on the home computer later :wavey:

Yep, worked like a charm...now to start at the beginning!

Last edited:

EWG GRN

Я хочу поблагодарить автора трейлера за подробный рассказ о очень интересном экземпляре. Теперь я рассматриваю проекты для реализации.

stomperxj

Explorer
Я хочу поблагодарить автора трейлера за подробный рассказ о очень интересном экземпляре. Теперь я рассматриваю проекты для реализации.

I want to thank the author of the trailer for a detailed story about a very interesting specimen. Now I'm considering projects for implementation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke