Your Favorite FF Sites and Forums

JasonJLamb

Observer
I'm just getting onto fly fishing and was looking for online communities to learn more about the sport and get some recommendations for water to visit during three summer trips this year.

So what are your favorite online destinations and communities? (Besides ExPo!)

Flagster

Expedition Leader
TU.ORG has good local chapter information and I think recently posted a section on local water/fishing reports

I am not a huge forum guy since it takes a lot of time to sift through all the information that piles up...

I usually pick my location and then hit an atlas to look at water and then use the internet to refine my plan...

Some of the best place for general stream/water information is usually with local guides or on their website. For example, last year I spent quite a bit of time in and around Durango fishing the waters between Silverton and Durango. The locals and guides hanging around the shops in town were happy to give out advice and recommendations...even though I didn't go with a guide that trip.

http://duranglers.com/

windsock

Adventurer
Sexy Loops

An eclectic bunch of opinionated fish bums with a huge array of information from the obvious to the sublime.

If you want a bit more conservative and 'stateside', try wading around the Midcurrentsite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online