Trailer Kitchen

protohyp

Adventurer
Protohyp, if my mocked up excel drawings are correct, the stove top will be about the height of a countertop in a house.

This trailer will see some light to medium trail work, nothing to crazy, I'm not rich, and I'm not going to put my vehicle somewhere to rough, stuff breaks enough on its own, without me helping it. LOL.

2003 Nissan Xterra 4wd (US Vehicle)
2005 Mitsubishi Montero 4wd (Haiti Vehicle)

Awesome. Glad you're working with a plan. Unlike me I just started building because my build too was hindered by cost and with materials that I had laying around so I just started putting stuff together blindly and with no plan hoping it would all work out in the end. As usual you'll make changes once you start using it but nothing beats the satisfaction of towing your creation down the road and telling people it was homemade. Keep us updated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
Here is a picture of mine, with close to the same space requirements you have. The folded design was to make it a little closer to the ground since the frame is pretty high by itself. As you can see, it has a few storage drawers, sink, and stove.

Let me know of any questions.

Don

-

Robert Bills

Explorer
I know its old school, but here is mine (in use since 1966):

Jeep%20Trailer%204.JPG

I like it Robert, I'm not looking to have a house kitchen on my trailer, just a organized spot for all my kitchen stuff, that's easily setup.

Thanks 60Dan, so your from Tennessee? Awesome, I live in Parker's Crossroads, TN, about half between Memphis and Nashville.

60Dan

Explorer
Thanks 60Dan, so your from Tennessee? Awesome, I live in Parker's Crossroads, TN, about half between Memphis and Nashville.

I think I've driven through there before! Welcome!
If you want to come by and check out the kitchen setup let me know. I like it like this as it saves space in the trailer, everything is in one spot and its quick to deploy.

Some great kitchen builds on this site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier