The Eagle Has Landed....

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
kcowyo said:
Guess how many Tecate's fit in the ice box? :jump:

Mmmmmm, Tecate, I'm camping this weekend in SE AZ with the other Brian in Tucson and I plan to pack the beer cooler very well. :beer:

Oh, and to stay on topic, I think airbags will be sweet and glad it didn't hurt anything wheeling it as is. :ylsmoke:

Last edited:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
BKCowGod said:
oof, that thing is beautiful - 4wheel campers are how I found this forum, but they're waaaaay too rich for my blood. I'm gonna make the most of my limber young bones for as long as possible - hopefully I'll be able to afford one before I'm 30.

Welcome to the forum d00d! :beer:

You can find a deal on them occaisionally, but you've gotta look. A lot.

Funny, you're the only one that has brought up one of the biggest reasons I bought this camper. At 35, my bones are over sleeping on the ground or plywood boxes, even with my trusty Thermarest pad. I just don't seem to sleep as well like that as I used to and it takes most of the morning to work the kinks out of my knees and back.

10 years ago I took a drive around the western US for 2 1/2 months, sleeping in and living out of a Jeep CJ-7. I would take the trip again, and I would do it in a Jeep too but I would want some type of different sleeping arrangement than I had then.

It's Hell getting old but at least I still have some hair.....:D

Last edited:

CLynn85

Explorer
Nice setup, that camper looks mint! Congrats on the new purchase, can't wait to see more!

kcowyo said:
10 years ago I took a drive around the western US for 2 1/2 months, sleeping in and living out of a Jeep CJ-7. I would take the trip again, and I would do it in a Jeep too but I would want some type of different sleeping arrangement than I had then.

It's Hell getting old but at least I still have some hair.....:D

I still can't imagine spending that long out on the road by myself. If I could find someone else to do a similar setup and partner up with for the trip it'd be great, but other than local 1-day trips I'm not much of a solo guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz