2004 Tundra Adventure Cab - Build/Adventure Thread

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
I think part of it is also because when you pop the hood the front grill comes up as well, which needs added clearance from any hoops on the bumper.

utroda

Observer
Yeah its understandable for the hood. I would relocate in order to get a smaller bumper. I wonder what the size difference between the Brute Force Fab and Relentless. I wish All Pro would hurry up and make its bumper already. :)

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the pics, looks like a great option for the front & rear.

It is. Best looking ready to purchase imo

Very nice!

Is that a Unicover topper? They can sell you the parts very inexpensively to add a rack. That's what I did. Then I mounted a solar panel.

I like your concepts.

Quite the 1st Gen Tundy Party this has become....

It's an ARE topper but I'm sure all the parts are the same. I plan on doing a rack over the cab instead of the topper. I barely clear my garage with the slightly taller topper. With the roof rack I can remove it much easier. And yes. Solar is much needed lol. I already have the panels for a few months now. I do want to change the fixed window on the topper with one that slides or opens so I can get into the cab.

We need our own tundra section.

Front bumper looks great! Good fit!

That front bumper isn't the correct one lol. It was a trail fit. It was made for a sequoia. He already made the changes and jig for the tundra one. It still needs the one off design push bar/hoop I asked for. Which maybe an option but will see lol. I really want to have a unique bumper.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420083651.982893.jpg

Anyone notice how all of the bumpers for our tucks seem to stick out a lot, is there a reason for this? I love the look of the taco bumpers they seem to be a lot more low profile.

Something like this -
brownie_apex_front_bumper_023_sm.jpg

Tundra looks much bigger than the taco. Having a low pro bumper just doesn't look good. Also it needs to stick out as far as it does to fit a winch.

Yeah its understandable for the hood. I would relocate in order to get a smaller bumper. I wonder what the size difference between the Brute Force Fab and Relentless. I wish All Pro would hurry up and make its bumper already. :)

Brute Force bumper looks way better than Relentless. I stop waiting on all pro. It's been way over a year talk and they are just waiting for the tundra request to build up but imo with all the new redesign (facelift) of the taco and runner. They are gonna spend more time on the $$ makers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rickashay

Explorer
Bumper is looking good. Really excited to see how this thing turns out. Hurry up and get some more pictures already! haha

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Still waiting on the custom push bars but this will give you an idea of the base bumper. If anyone is interested. Pm. I will try to handle most of the questions of tundra bumpers for anyone interested. Billy gave me the ok to help get theses bumpers out. Maybe a special deal for the 1st 5 to help get some more attention. Do have prices via pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420519813.282441.jpg

Last edited:

Derek24

Explorer
I knew this would happen after I sold mine, more aftermarket support. Looks great! Let's see a side shot. Maybe I should buy one, then I'll have a reason to buy another 1st gen!

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I knew this would happen after I sold mine, more aftermarket support. Looks great! Let's see a side shot. Maybe I should buy one, then I'll have a reason to buy another 1st gen!

What are you building now ?

bikerjosh

Explorer
Still waiting on the custom push bars but this will give you an idea of the base bumper. If anyone is interested. Pm. I will try to handle most of the questions of tundra bumpers for anyone interested. Billy gave me the ok to help get theses bumpers out. Maybe a special deal for the 1st 5 to help get some more attention. Do have prices via pm

View attachment 264196

I had a long conversation with Billy yesterday, seems like a great guy who is really committed to filling the void for Gen1 Tundra owners looking for bumpers. He is really interest in putting together a lot of options for add ons to suit buyers. Sent me a bunch of pictures, including the ones OP posted and swing out spindles/latches for the rear. Really interested to see what he comes up with.
Josh

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I had a long conversation with Billy yesterday, seems like a great guy who is really committed to filling the void for Gen1 Tundra owners looking for bumpers. He is really interest in putting together a lot of options for add ons to suit buyers. Sent me a bunch of pictures, including the ones OP posted and swing out spindles/latches for the rear. Really interested to see what he comes up with.
Josh

that is awesome. He is very excited to bring on the 1st gen Tundra line and Sequioa as well!!

I have my 83 and the sequoia, but not much happening to either. Within the month that may be changing...

would you be interested in a Front bumper for the Sequoia.

dyogim

Explorer
I have my 83 and the sequoia, but not much happening to either. Within the month that may be changing...

Are you getting your tax return... LOL! I'm about to do mine.

toyotech - bumper is looking beefy. Looking forward to see what options there are for the swing-out. I'm looking for a dual swingout for gas and water to be integrated with my rear bumper. My 35" spare is staying mounted in the stock location.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles