Project "Autonomous" F-350

https://www.fstperformance.com/

Mercury and Hardin marine relabel and sell the same filter.

Only service required is to remove every oil change and pour out the water. Replace when what you drain is cloudy looking.

I like the RM500 simply because of the filter area and I have the room. Either of the RM300, RM350, or RM500 should work for your usage.

That is a great bargain. The Racor name has been around for years. You did notice it is only rated for 30psi and you are going to be close to 60+ psi since the filter will be before the regulator built into the fuel rail.

I have one of those intakes too LOL and I have a carb adapter from Price Motorsports for it too. Wished I had thought about it. I would have sent it to you.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
I'm going to get that spacer welded to the FI manifold and close off the injector ports. Then I can bolt my quadrajet right on. I'm going straight to hell!

I bought the space because I wanted to change the factory bent crane neck plenum to an elbow with a Mustang Throttle Body. Ditched the whole idea.

rayra

Expedition Leader
Has he got an EPA permit for that? Surely there's enough coyote spit around there for them to declare it a 'protected wetlands' and put an expensive stop to all that fun.

/probably a damp ditch somewhere too so they can proclaim it's a navigable waterway and subject to a rigorous toxin-testing regimen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94