More proof that Jeep is the leader in 4x4 overland vehicles

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
my gift to you all...

The 1995 Discovery 1 with 5-speed manual is the best all around "overlanding" vehicle ever in the history of historical things.

if you believe otherwise, don't bother with your "blah, blah, blah" excuse for having wasted your life, time, and money on some other sub-standard one-wheel-drive, crap mobile.
I sincerely hope someone get's all riled up and takes the above statements to heart. May that person (those persons) then suffer a catastrophic mental breakdown after they realize they have pinned their existence and personal identity to a truck. Then comes the epiphany that there is more to life for a sentient, self-aware, conscious being and they cast aside the attachment to self-pleasing convictions and firmly held opinions...FREEDOM. You are welcome.
Merry Christmas weirdo's.... luv y'all!

Make your new years resolution to get help and put down the pipe

CYK

Adventurer
You probably own a jeep and have never left the U.S. I don't see many jeeps when I am in Europe and I know parts are not easy to get there. Oh but wait you probably think the World Series in baseball means it is played world wide. HAHA.
The jeep is a nice platform but I would not consider it a world wide best. I would probably buy a jeep in the U.S. but only because I could not get a 110 Landy. If you are not doing rock crawling there is not a big advantage to a solid front axle. :smiley_drive:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CYK

Adventurer
I read through about a quarter of this thread waiting for the 13-year-olds to let their parents back on the computer, but it never happened. I'm new here, and I have to say that the intelligence level shown in this thread really makes me question the advice given elsewhere on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Thanx Mark-

It's a Rubi and that's what we do !

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier