LR3 Hitch Options?

unseenone

Explorer
Clean, wipe with an achohol wipe, let dry, stick on and I've done car washes, and all sorts of stuff no problems at all.

rlynch356

Defyota
On the OEM hitches - there is a difference in towing capacity 5000 vs 7500 I believe the short one is the higher capacity... I have the long one, came with my 2005 lr3

TOUGE

They currently don't have any stock but are in the process of making more, I was told about 2 weeks ago they will be ready in a couple of months.

I have the long OEM one and cant but a bike on the inside rack of my bike holder because it the handle bars hit the window. I can't understand why LR made the long hitch have such long backwards offset.

Exploder
I have a new-in-box Voyager Offroad LR3 hitch. Never mounted, still in the shipping box with all of the hardware. $125 shipped. They are $169 shipped from Voyager.

Hey everyone,

I recently installed a rhino Hitch and now my parking sensors seem to be going bananas. Does anybody else experiencing this? Anybody found a workaround?

garrycol

Block the sensors on the side of the hitch - just the inner sensors. The small uncovered area is enough for the sensor to still work while the covered area blocks them from picking up the hitch.

Like I have done for my Mitchell Bros Hitch

Attachments

• PC180037.JPG
    PC180037.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 25
  • PC180038.JPG
    PC180038.JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member