New guy with gen3 montero

jhill15

Explorer
Just wanted to stop in and say whats up to everyone in mitsu country! The new rig is...so so! I have been gathering parts for a build when the weather is gets nice. Here's a pic!
f4befbed787b969740b7c2c3250e0e4d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
It does, its also the auto stick version

Do you find yourself using the auto stick a lot? I ask because I rented one that didn't have that option and I kept wishing that it did.

jhill15

Explorer
Do you find yourself using the auto stick a lot? I ask because I rented one that didn't have that option and I kept wishing that it did.
Not as much as I thought I would. I do use it when in 4wd and don't wanna move out of 1st gear though.

Djbenny

Adventurer
Nice shot. My neighbor has one, moved down from an older jeep Cherokee. He dislikes his. But the MPG is what he doesn't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhill15

Explorer
Nice shot. My neighbor has one, moved down from an older jeep Cherokee. He dislikes his. But the MPG is what he doesn't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I do like it, all though it did leave me stuck in the snow this past week, something i'm sure my montero would've pushed through as if it were nothing. I really wish my montero didn't have all the issues it did!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles