"Four Wheel Drive" TV Show and the Overland Expo

Camadile

Supporting Sponsor - Mojoe Outfitters
When Kris and I were out at the Overland Expo in May, we met a British guy named Andrew White who makes films and TV shows about 4x4 Overlanding. Andrew had visited and shot film at all of the world’s major Overlanding shows over the last year. He took a liking to Kris and me and spent a lot of time with us. He just released the new TV show and it has about four and a half minutes of the hijinks at our booth (18:00 minutes in). The last half of the TV show is all about this year's Overland Expo in Flagstaff. Here is a link to "4x4 and Overland Expos of the World" TV show:

It's a worthwhile watch even though it is over 30 minutes long.

Cam

Very cool. Glad the US came out looking good (except for his cheap hotels). LOL

Favorite line of all times .....NO he isn't gay, he's British !! LOL

Gooseberry

Explorer
******** on the hotel. That's why we have our vehicles to stay out of hotels. It would have been great to take him to the north rim and kelly point

Camadile

******** on the hotel. That's why we have our vehicles to stay out of hotels. It would have been great to take him to the north rim and kelly point

That is so true! As it happens, I am considering a trip to Kelly Point in early October. I've never been there before. Are there any good threads here dealing with expeditions there?

Cam

Camadile

Very cool. Glad the US came out looking good (except for his cheap hotels). LOL

Favorite line of all times .....NO he isn't gay, he's British !! LOL

That line came from my friend Kris totally out of the blue! BTW there wasn't anyone on the phone with him!

Cam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior