Ruger Trailer

Hello, I am new o the forum but been jeeping and trail riding in Colorado and Montana all my life. Got my first off-road Ruger Trailer yesterday and can't wait to get it out on the trails and to go camping with!! Looking forward to the additional space especially since I drive a two door rubicon.

I have only pulled it on the pavement but I am already impressed by how well it handles! I didn't feel a thing pulling it!

I can't say enough good things about Ruger Trailers and recommend looking them up at Rugertrailers.com if you haven't already done so!

Cheers!

ehetude9.jpg

Probably sent from a jeep trail above 10000 feet...

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Hello, I am new o the forum but been jeeping and trail riding in Colorado and Montana all my life. Got my first off-road Ruger Trailer yesterday and can't wait to get it out on the trails and to go camping with!! Looking forward to the additional space especially since I drive a two door rubicon.

I have only pulled it on the pavement but I am already impressed by how well it handles! I didn't feel a thing pulling it!

I can't say enough good things about Ruger Trailers and recommend looking them up at Rugertrailers.com if you haven't already done so!

Cheers!

ehetude9.jpg

Probably sent from a jeep trail above 10000 feet...

That is awesome! I'm very jealous! If you don't have a lot of experience backing a trailer, especially a short one, I recommend getting to a vacant lot and getting a bunch of practice in.

My Ruger Trailer Saved Me!

Well, it's been a couple of years since I bought my Ruger Trailer. I have had nothing but fun with it and now I can say I truly know how tough this thing is. I had it behind my Jeep the other day and was rear ended by a guy in his BMW X5. We both had damage but one of us drove away and the other one had to be drug onto a flatbed and towed away! I am sad my trailer was hit but thankful I had it behind me that day to save me from getting hurt worse than I did!

IMG_6228.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6221.jpg
    IMG_6221.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 39

btburn

Observer
Your trailer looks like it held up pretty well. Steve at Ruger Trailers should be able to get that fixed up for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior