Engel MD14F

MOAK

Adventurer
Recently it became necessary for us to have available, 24/7, ice packs for my wife's neck, so I purchased the MD14f (15 qt) fridge freezer. It is now our dedicated freezer unit for her ice packs, and ice for vodka tonics, and rye on the rocks. I've been searching the web, and cannot find a simple, reliable way to bolt this thing down. It doesn't need to slide, it just needs to be fastened down to the deck directly behind the center console in our 80. I searched Engels sight and it is unclear which bottom plate is needed for this. any help ? thanks

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Something like this?

http://mudflaps.com/i-11779781-engel-pm1001075-custom-fridge-slide-for-md14f-mhd13f-dm.html

F65766921.jpg

MOAK

Adventurer
This is definitely what I'm looking for, I think.... I wish I could tell, will it simply bolt down to my platform, then the fridge clips on it? I hate purchasing anything blind. It does look simple which is what I'm after.... (That slider though--- on sale for $850 ??? whoa,,,, I'll use turnbuckles on the weak strap links before I'd spend that much wow !! ) say though,,, thanks for the link.. will I also need the slide lock? The description of the two items is unclear as to whether I'll need both the plate and the slider to function for my needs as I ' need it to slide.. hmmmmm

Attachments

• TSLPlate_vl1.jpg
    TSLPlate_vl1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier