Test rides complete. Went with the Multistrada.

KiwiKurt

Explorer
yeah not sure. We all knew the multistrada was due for a refresh after being the same for 5yrs. (except the technology update)

The MTS is a great platform. I don't expect the MTS to go away, but I would expect the 2016 to be an all new bike. Its a great platform, but if they want to keep up with BMW (something Audi most certainly does) they need to modernize the rider interface with the technology/gps integration/etc, and update the exterior...not because it necessarily needs it, but because its "expected" to have a new look after 5yrs.

I saw the BMW they were talking about. Looked absolutely hideous, imo.

Gearspoke

Adventurer
Congratulations! Now you need to come visit us in Washington and join our day biking trips to either Mt Baker or Whistler, the views are hands down amazing! Bikers dream! 10360628_10152119911922047_2193661587020353434_n.jpg

KiwiKurt

Explorer
I unapologetically ripped this from a member on ADV, but it perfectly sums up my relationship with my Multistrada.

It looks like a sexy temptress that will be whispering skanky suggestions in your ear constantly..

"See if you can get me to 80mph by the end of the block..."
"Ever wheelied in a 45mph zone? "
"Speed limits in this canyon are for cars..."
"Lets do 120mph in public..."

Warm blooded men can only withstand temptations for so long, be ready for the consequences of indulging :D

KiwiKurt

Explorer
Today installed- ASV clutch lever, ASV shorty brake lever, and Termignoni carbi/shorty.

:cool:

Last edited:

KiwiKurt

Explorer
as requested....

clutch lever is standard length, brake lever is "shorty".

The termi sounds good. its a little deeper than the stock muffler but not any louder. I will change the muffler box out for a Spark midpipe when i do the engine tuning down the road. Get it a little louder and open up a ton of power.

Next up is the "go cruise" billet unit and the NaviHalter (Finally found a way to get it)

The other thing I want are some bar end weights. Want to see if the factory bar end weights from the Monster and panigale fit my bars...nice simple clean look to them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

jerdog53

Explorer
I like it! The aftermarket very reciently created a shorty adjustable clutch for mile so I'll be doing that shortly!

Kurt when do the TCK 80s arrive again??

KiwiKurt

Explorer
oh man...not even on order!!! im having a TOOOOON of fun on the road right now.....i may shoe a set on and try the mojave road on it next year....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KiwiKurt

Explorer
not a bad idea. if i was going to get more time out west, i certainly would.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott Brady

Founder
Great updates, and a beautiful bike. I have spent quite a bit of time on the Multi, and it rips, even on moderate dirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier