2011 FJ NSSE Army Green BUILD

Patrollife

Explorer
Nice looking rig aye... I've never been the biggest FJC fan, but yours looks... I dunno, "different", or maybe it's just the same way I'd build one so it catches my eyecause it looks REALLY good. The stance, the rims, the Bull Bar, the Rack yadda yadda yadda... all very tastefully done while still being ultra purpousfull and adding to the looks of the truck, not looking like some aftermarket catalog barfed all over your truck (we've all seen "those rigs" aye ;) ). All around one of the best looking FJC's I've seen in a long time. Great job mate.

X1million... That and the Desert Tan are two of the best colors Toyota has
put on their trucks in a long time (in fact I had totally decided to paint my new project truck that FJC Desert Tan but now I'm thinking that that "OD Green" is calling to me VERY loudly. Plus, half the clothes and gear I own are some form of that color so...) Too bad, like several other cool colors in the FJC line-up, they were only available on said FJC's, not the Taco/4Runner/Tundra as well. The 5th Gen 4Runner would look really good in that Tan or OD Green with flat black cladding and no chrome within a hundred miles aye.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for the words, Dave! My intent from the get-go was to keep it simple and smart. I love the old school Landy Defenders and wanted to give it that sort of "overlandy" look but 2.0. Cheers!

Last edited:

Humvette

Adventurer
Love the FJ and adventure shots, but can we some more pretty ridgeback pics!

I have two ridgebacks and just love them

Shanfari

DhofarX.com
Seems like you left this one in VA :) I finished my high school there, very calm state at 10pm ^_^.

Nice build! I'll go check your Y60 shorty now :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles