7K of USA

Colorado_Outback

Adventurer
Wow. Such a great build! Really enjoyed reading and following your progress. My old 97 F-350 crew cab had a 351 when I bought it. I swapped it out for a 460 . YUGE difference!!! I know the 460 won't begin to touch your 8.1. You have yourself a fine rig that's been nicely done. Congratulations on success for all your hard work.

Thanks Seabass! Your build and some others here inspired me to go big on the cab and I'm glad I did. Between my German Shepherd and my 6yo we fill it up quick haha

I have been hand calculating the mileage and in true big block form it gets about the same loaded as it does unloaded. The line marked camper was our trip to Monarch.
This log doesn't reflect every mile ive put on it since the swap but its pretty close.

Screenshot_20170816-204235 by colorado_baja, on Flickr

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thanks Seabass! Your build and some others here inspired me to go big on the cab and I'm glad I did. Between my German Shepherd and my 6yo we fill it up quick haha

I have been hand calculating the mileage and in true big block form it gets about the same loaded as it does unloaded. The line marked camper was our trip to Monarch.
This log doesn't reflect every mile ive put on it since the swap but its pretty close.

Screenshot_20170816-204235 by colorado_baja, on Flickr

I love the look of the truck Mr colorado. I just want to see more wheeling pics of your rig! Cheers, chilli..:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles