An amatuers rating of the Surface 2 tablet

dstock

Explorer
No problem, I think I have seen the one you are describing on Ebay. I also run the Torque Pro app, although despite trying 2 decent bluetooth obd monitors, it's pretty hit or miss on the 2013, worked much more reliably on my 2010.
Microsoft store has the Asus Vivotab 8 on sale for $149 with Windows 8.1 so I might give it a try. My 10 inch Sony Android tablet was too large and the 7" Samsung android is just a little too small. Being a Windows based guy (home, cell phone, etc.), I'd like to give a windows tablet a go.

Sorry to the OP for the Hijack. Will be picking up a Surface down the road at some point!

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
Got a good test of MapsPro navigation software. Seems to work okay, so long as you don't deviate from the course selected. Seems its unable to "auto correct" if you leave the path to, say, pump some gas or grab a bite to eat. Otherwise, it worked great. Just a few little bugs to work out.

dstock

Explorer
Despite the online Microsoft rep saying otherwise, the specs on the Asus vivio tab m81c lists GPS and glonas built in. Should have it in a few days and will start a new thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles