Help me pick a vehicle

Patrollife

Explorer
I've owned a 3rd gen 4runner, 1st gen dcab Tacoma and currently an FJ Cruiser.
All are great vehicles in there own right and I would own any of them again.
All 3 had similar mods but the FJ will go more places with less mods. It's a great rig all around and the only complaint i have is. Wish the rear window rolled down like the 4runner or at least the rear windows popped open. Other then that it is a great rig but I think the all around best is a double cab Tacoma trd with a shell. That combo is just to hard to beat.
Take a serious look at the FJ though, give it a Nice long test drive. It's really a Unique vehicle to drive and it puts a smile on my face every time Im behind the wheel.
Good luck with your search and remember as long as you're choosing from an FJ,4runner,Tacoma or landcruiser you can't make a bad decision!

DITTO ....FJ owner

Drove her 13,000 miles cross-country (and round and round) in 45 days during the summer of 2013. No problems and comfy ride.

daveyboy

Adventurer
It's funny to me the notion that driving an "American" car is somehow patriotic. Especially since the tacoma is more American than any other car! Designed in California, built in Ohio using more American parts than any cheforlodge. Cowboys love to hate them, but cowgirls just love em.

Actually the Tundra is more American:
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/automobiles/the-8-most-american-trucks-for-2014.html/?a=viewall

And a mighty fine pickup as well! Mine has hauled a truck camper and my family through every Rocky Mountain state comfortably and reliably

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94