4th annual DeSoto Mine trip - Oct. 22 2005

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
By request, here are some links to the forum threads for the 4th annual DeSoto Mine trip:

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=66825

http://www.4wdtrips.net/forum/default.aspx?f=9&m=22874

The latter link requires registration, but both contain the same trip info. I plan to be there and I believe Scott Brady will be there as well. This will be my 4th year and it is a great day trip. There are plenty of camping and trail options for those who want to make a camping/extended trip out of it.

datrupr

Expedition Leader
BT, Has Allen gotten back to you on the shotgun option? I would love to make this run. If not, I may have to talk my brother into doing with me so we can use his Disco. :D

Attachments

• Jeep2.jpg
    Jeep2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 2

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
datrupr said:
BT, Has Allen gotten back to you on the shotgun option? I would love to make this run. If not, I may have to talk my brother into doing with me so we can use his Disco. :D

Aaron, I saw your post so I called Allen and it looks like he cannot make it. So let's plan on it! It will be great to meet you.

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Excellent! I am happy to hear that I can go! :jump: Sad to hear that Allen can not make it. :( I will meet everybody up there! I will bring a small cooler if that is all right? :D

Attachments

• toyota 3.jpg
    toyota 3.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 0

Scott Brady

Founder
You bet Aaron, it will be great to put a face with a name. I will be bringing the wrangler, as the Tacoma is on trailer queen duty until after SEMA...

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
datrupr said:
Excellent! I am happy to hear that I can go! :jump: Sad to hear that Allen can not make it. :( I will meet everybody up there! I will bring a small cooler if that is all right? :D

You bet. You are welcome to use the fridge too if you would like. I'm not sure what you are bringing, but if you can keep it cold for your drive up to Mayer, then put it in the fridge when you get here, it might save you the ice, etc. But feel free to bring the cooler too - whatever u prefer. I've got plenty of room.

datrupr

Expedition Leader
I am just going to bring lunch and a few libations for lunch and of the adult variety for an after the run toast. Depending on what time we get back to Mayer I be up for running into Prescott for a little of the Oktoberfest celebrations. But I have to watch myself, I have a bit of a drive back home.

Attachments

• THOR-Motorworks-MF-G500-W2L.jpg
    THOR-Motorworks-MF-G500-W2L.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
datrupr said:
I am just going to bring lunch and a few libations for lunch and of the adult variety for an after the run toast. Depending on what time we get back to Mayer I be up for running into Presdott for a little of the Oktoberfest celebrations. But I have to watch myself, I have a bit of a drive back home.

Sounds great! We'll keep in touch as the time draws near.

Attachments

• Sinuhe2-Thor-G1.jpg
    Sinuhe2-Thor-G1.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier