La Poile, Newfoundland : Try #1

zzz150

Adventurer
We'll be heading to the island around july-aug but we'll be taking the northern qc/Labrador route (departing from Ottawa).

Hey, recognize the username from ovo! when out this way let me know, i can point you to a couple great camping spots.

WMPhoto

Observer
I'd be interested in the trip.
I'd love to hear where you are in the planning...
Also, wouldn't a pulpal work well in the bogs?

bad dog

Observer
Sorry for going dark.
It's been an interesting year so far!

Ferry tickets booked!
I will be heading to PAB on the 29th of July on the noon departure and returning on Aug 13th. I hope to see a few of you over there!

Remember, Camp 1 is pretty much stock doable.

zzz150

Adventurer
damn, that's about 3 weeks too early for me. i won't be back out to cape breton till late august. good luck!!!!

willultra99

Hey. I really enjoyed your adventure in 2014. I have been in that woods road a few times and would like to know how you made out in 2016? Are you guys planning to go back anytime soon.

bad dog

Observer
2016 looked like this ... https://youtu.be/8snylm5qn2M

Definitely going back. Just too much incredible scenery to see.

The plan was to head over again this year. I’ve been working on a trailer over the winter and was pretty pumped.

079EA783-BF1F-46F3-803C-B579D54B7FCF.jpeg

As it stands now, there are a few things that need doing this year which means I won’t be going back until next year.

Stay tuned for some interesting route planning. I think I'll push all the way to st. John's next year and take the ferry back from Argentia. Should be interesting...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke