Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any one from Cincinnati or Northern KY here?

Default Any one from Cincinnati or Northern KY here?

Looking to meet some new people that are like minded in the Nky and Cincinnati area. I just moved here a few weeks ago and it would be great to meet some adventure enthusits.

In Columbus, about 2 hours north of cincy

also in Columbus. we don't expo as much as we want..but always up for some traveling.
    Current Project
    2003 E350 7.3 Powerstroke Pop-top 4x4 sportsmobile Build YOLANDA...
    http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...50-pop-top-4x4
    Current rig
    2015 ram 1500 Tradesman 4x4 crewcab 6.4box 3.0L ECOdiesel with custom FLIP-BACK
    Build : http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...lip-back-build

I'm in Southeastern Indiana about 40 minutes from Cincinnati.
    FJ SUMMIT Co-Director

2013 Ford F350 Lariat 4x4, 6.7 PowerStroke and 2008 Sandstorm FJ Cruiser, nicely outfitted

I'm the Woodsman, the four-wheelin', tree-farmin', custom-furniture-makin' descendant of Olaf "The Woodcutter" Ingjaldsson.

Also in Columbus now, down in the Cincy area a day or two a week for work though
    04 Liberty, 4.25 inch JBA coilover lift, 32 inch Duratracs,4.10s etc/03 Liberty JBA 2.5 inch coilover lift on 31s/ (4.10s soon)

Well perhaps we can do a get together one night during the week. Have off monday and tuesday. Anyone interested? i would love to get a few folks together to do some of the KAT(kentucky adventure trail)

I'm in West Chester, just north of Cincy. I see you're from Ypsilanti. There is a lot more to do up there, than here! I lived in Cassopolis when I was a kid (west of you by the IN border).

I'm in Cinci, I don't know what the KAT trails are, but I might be interested. There's a few parks around the area no too far away, check out Haspin Acres, The Badlands, and the Dirty Turtle.

KAT is the Kentucky adventure trail. Its a big loop around the south east section of KY.

I lived in Ypsilanti for 2 years. not much wheeling there these days either. I went to Huron NF and Manistee as well both were pretty sweet.

I'm in Loveland just north east of cincy. As everyone has mention, there's not much legal off-roading around. But there's some pretty road trips right now.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast