DefconBrix | Bed Storage Solutions | TruckVault + CargoGlide

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Off topic, love the truck and all the racks. Really impressive. What wheels and size are you running?

Thank you very much!
Wheels are 17x8.5 Method 105 beadlocks on 35x12.50r17 Toyo R/T's
I have a complete build thread on the truck here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/121602-DefconBrix-Military-Inspired-Overland-Build

Wow! I am green with envy. That is an amazing set up. I am currently looking for a drawer set up for my firearms, and just cant seem to find the right strength/affordability combo. $3000 is well over my budget. My firearms are expensive, and more importantly I would never want them to get into the wrong hands, but my search continues for the right locking drawer. Thanks for sharing your build, its awesome.

What trailer is that?

Not the easiest on the wallet thats for sure. Check out the ARE Pickup Vault, they also sell a version of this one — not sure the price though.

The trailer is am aluminum VMI Offroad OX.
Build thread here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/123555-VMI-Offroad-OX-custom-build-for-DefconBrix

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Great shot taken by BullyDog Tuners!
Love this angle and that shell :D

IMG_7337-crop.jpg

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Some more shots from the last trip out shooting from my buddy Max's camera — sneaky paparazzi guy this one lol I'm not used to being in front of the camera.

Check out his work! Amazing cinematographer!
Exploring videos of our adventures will be coming soon.
www.maxdaines.com

DSC009854.jpg

DSC009902.jpg

DSC009911.jpg

...shooting some photos before the real fun of shooting the guns!

DSC009773.jpg

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
Really awesome truck! Very well thought out and well put together. I really love the truck vault but unfortunately I'm going to have to resort to building my own, I simply can not justify ( nor afford ) to spend over three thousand dollars on a bed drawer system. Maybe one day!

Really nice Sig 550 series too. I've always wanted one of the 12.5" barreled 55x series rifles but at the crazy prices they go for I just can't swing it. Is the one in the picture semi auto only or is it a dealer sample?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
What gearing do you have? S/C?

I'm guessing the 4.0 motor...

4.0, No supercharger ... At first I was against it but sometimes when my pre-workout kicks in on the way to the gym I wish I had one lol

I've actually been on stock gears but that is finally changing this week. Dropping the truck off at Rebel Offroad to put NITRO 4.88 gears and ARB lockers in �� oh, and getting new armor installed - whole new look!

Kevin Braun

Mountain Biker
4.0, No supercharger ... At first I was against it but sometimes when my pre-workout kicks in on the way to the gym I wish I had one lol

I've actually been on stock gears but that is finally changing this week. Dropping the truck off at Rebel Offroad to put NITRO 4.88 gears and ARB lockers in �� oh, and getting new armor installed - whole new look!

I'll go ahead and give you my shipping address and credit card number for your "previously owned" armor. :)

darkjedi351

Observer
digging the truck vault for hunting gear storage.
how is it held down in the bed? I see turnbuckles on the front corners, is there ore than those?
I'm worried about it staying in place while wheeling and bouncing around the ranch.

thanks in advance!

TXscout

Observer
This is a sick build! I have been knocking around ideas for my truck and this gives me some great direction. How is the cargo glide mounted on top of the drawers? Is it mounted to the drawers or to a frame around them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz