Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh's 2014 Xterra Pro 4x - guided by necessity

Default Josh's 2014 Xterra Pro 4x - guided by necessity

Current (November 2017) photo:

I bought the Xterra new back in January 2014 and have had it all over the Northeast since then. The build will be slow, with mods being done as they become necessary. All I've done thus far is the addition of stock-sized Duratracs, the Yakima bars, and the Tepui Kukenam RTT. Next on the list is a full OME suspension swap, mostly for load carrying needs. Enough with the verbiage, here's some pictures from my most recent trek into Bald Eagle State Forest in Western PA. I met my brother there, as he was heading up from North Carolina, the weekend of September 19th.

Last edited by jhberria; 12-30-2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Added current photo

One of my favorite remote camp sites in the Adirondacks:

...and the view from said camp site:

Nice X man! How many miles on those good years so far? Are they the load range E? We were just chatting about those.
    -A guy and dog in a truck

Thanks for the kind words! Got about 6k miles on the duratracs thus far, very happy with them. They're load range C, in the interest of weight and MPGs. In my opinion, E load range isn't really necessary with these trucks. I've driven through dirt, mud, rocks, and brush and never came close to puncturing a sidewall, as far as I can tell.

cool!

Great looking rig! Simple and will get you where you need to go. Looking forward to what you have in store

That X is somehow so perfect. Nice work, good to see it used!
    2002 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 (R50)
    Leveled OME MD Lift, 245/75r16 Cooper AT3s, Rigids, HIDs, Skidplates, Sleeping Platform, Bilstein 5100s, Magnaflow, Rack, CB, odds and ends.

"Some men climb mountains because they're there. Some men drive off-road because it's nowhere." - Tom Collins

Huell Howser made me do it.
    Allof75

Looks like a fun time camping.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Now that is a good looking Xterra! Nice and understated.
    "Lola" - 2005 Nissan Frontier NISMO CC/SB
    M205 Swap, 33" Grabber AT2s, ARB bullbar, Extended Radflos, OME leafs, Bilstein 5125s, rear e-locker, ARE cap, White Knuckle sliders, Shrockworks skidplate, Hella 4000s, Warn VR8k, ARB OBA, Snorkel, Indel B fridge, Inverter
    The mountains call, and I must go

Skip the OME for the front. Bite the bullet and go PRG/SPC UCA's and at the very least Radflo's. In the long run you will be much happier, trust me.
    KC1GXQ

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast