Overland style 2 Dr Jeeps... Pics?

combolc

I would love to see 2dr overland rigs .. I am currently debating roof rack and Tent vs trailer and tent.

I love to see options others have used for the 2dr Jeep's storage limitations.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
We thought outside the box and right into another box...

070-Copy_zpsdb365943.jpg

We've got a JKU now though and a teardrop trailer. The Conqueror was nice and all but wet canvas is still wet canvas.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Trailers do make it easy to camp on a moment's notice. And you can bring things for the fun of it.
And be comfortable....

CountryFriedWeekend2011098.jpg

Maxcustody

Explorer
Both vehicles look great!!!!! I have a 4 door, but I also got a trailer. we love all the extra storage and the roof top(trailer top) tent

grogie

Like to Camp
I bought my Jeep new in 2005, and I always had the idea of a trailer, but time and money. I made plenty of trips out west with what would fit in the back of the Jeep and strapped to the spare tire. Last month I spent two weeks roaming around Utah with my trailer and I love it! It just makes camping more comfortable, especially with the RTT vs. a ground tent.

Camping along Lake Powell:

TTGHnu.jpg

Cd26Dm.jpg

mqVu0S.jpg

After climbing the mesa at the start of Gemini Bridges trail outside of Moab. This was trail was in rough condition from recent rain, but the trailer just followed along. It's like my tree house on wheels. :)

WskA6E.jpg

This was before the trailer...

dsc06843g.jpg

combolc

I bought my Jeep new in 2005, and I always had the idea of a trailer, but time and money. I made plenty of trips out west with what would fit in the back of the Jeep and strapped to the spare tire. Last month I spent two weeks roaming around Utah with my trailer and I love it! It just makes camping more comfortable, especially with the RTT vs. a ground tent.

Camping along Lake Powell:

Great looking TJ....Exactly what I like to see in 2 doors. trailer looks great

nnnnnate

Adventurer
aPy5lWBl.jpg

ZiBBmtOl.jpg

DMcuFaUl.jpg

'13 JK Sport with 2.5" TeraFlex spring lift, TF quicker disconnects, TF front sway bar, rubicon take off rims and tires (BFG KO 255x75x17), 4.56 gears, rear Eaton e-locker, CB and handheld ham. I bought used 35s a couple weeks ago and drove around with them for a week. I lost 3 mpgs and didn't necessarily see any benefit to the added height for my style of off roading. I have been able to run mid range trails in Moab (Fins and Things, Hells Revenge, Poison Spider Mesa) without any trouble with my small lift and cute little tires.

BADDANDY

Adventurer
With trailer, and without trailer, which hasn't been moved in 16 months.

Attachments

• 2013-05-10_11-56-55_311.jpg
    2013-05-10_11-56-55_311.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Snowman 004 small.jpg
    Snowman 004 small.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 83

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz