Best 4wd to buy in Australia for resale?

Mock Tender

Adventurer
Rumpig-

I tried to get on to MySwag- but they block all registrations from N. America and Africa. I guess our "N" sounds too much like the "N" in- Hello-I am a royal prince from Nigeria and I need a place to send 6,000,000 dollars.

Any other sites or ideas. The link you referred to sounds like Leisure Matters and possibly MDC are good ways to go. Still hoping to find a forward folder used or a dealer that would resale it for me when we leave Australia.

Mark

Rumpig

Adventurer
Rumpig-

I tried to get on to MySwag- but they block all registrations from N. America and Africa. I guess our "N" sounds too much like the "N" in- Hello-I am a royal prince from Nigeria and I need a place to send 6,000,000 dollars.

Any other sites or ideas. The link you referred to sounds like Leisure Matters and possibly MDC are good ways to go. Still hoping to find a forward folder used or a dealer that would resale it for me when we leave Australia.

Mark
I'll send Brett and Jill who run MySwag a message when i get a chance and ask what's the go with someone from North America not being able to register to the site....maybe there's a way you'll be able to register.

Rumpig

Adventurer
hey Mark,
if you send me your email address, Brett has said he'll create an account for you to access MySwag
Cheers
Mal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles