From Canada to Uruguay in a 85' Chevy Caprice Station Wagon

Rantanplan

chevy_on_beach_2.jpg

IMG_20140803_164644.jpg

IMG_20140803_165839.jpg

The 'Hermanos Locos' are travelling the Americas from north to south in their beloved Chevy Box and you can be part of it. Well...at least if you get in contact with us...or meet us somewhere, as we don't bother so far with sharing everything with the world via blog, homepage, videos, FB or other media.
After 6 months on the road we will enter Guatemala within the next days with direction south.
We love to meet other overlanders and travellers, share stories and have some great food and drinks together (we are great cooks and profesional drinkers;) You can even join us on our trip as we have a spare seat in our car.
We also speak English, German, Romanian, Spanish and some French, so communication should really not be a problem.
Therefore, don't be shy, contact us we'd love to hear from you!

Greetings from the road,
Los Hermanos Locos
a.k.a. Alex & Andy

newhue

Adventurer
wow man, I see that car and just think it should have some wood panelling on the side, just like the Brady Bunch's old wagon. You have fun, I know your going to :friday:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Cool looking old station wagon. I think you guys are going to have the time of your life. Please keep us posted with lots of pics from your journey. Have fun! Cheers, Chilli...:wings:

chuppie

Observer
All you need is a a couple of surfboards on the roof! I love the vintage car and bike trips the best. As my mom used to say "It is not what you have, it is what you do with what you have" Good luck and please keep posting.For some of us old farts, this is as close as we will ever get to being able to do the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94